We’re saving lives, building careers, and reimagining healthcare. We can’t wait to grow alongside you.
New England Neurological Associates, P.C. (NENA) is a multidisciplinary neuroscience practice that was founded in 1969, and are seeking an Outpatient Neurologist. We currently have five locations throughout the Merrimack Valley which house neurologists, neurosurgeons, pain management physicians, psychiatrists, rheumatologists, and various support personnel.
Why join our team:
Proudly serving the city of Nashua, NH, our practice remains guided by our founding principles: patient comfort, convenience, and improvement to the patient’s quality of life. These values have guided NENA for the last fifty years and inform how to treat patients throughout the Valley.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You will work with a collaborative group of 28 other NENA Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians throughout the NENA system
- You will utilize interdisciplinary approaches to diagnosing and treating conditions. Learn more about the services NENA’s Neurology Division provides here.
- You will develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- You will build meaningful relationships within NENA, community partners, hospitalist institutions, other specialties and the greater community – our vision stretches beyond our four walls.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about neuroscience
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champion world class patient satisfaction and support
- You are currently licensed in the State of New Hampshire and Commonwealth of Massachusetts (preferred).
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
Location: St. Joseph’s Hospital Medical Arts Building West, 168 Kinsley St., Suite #1, Nashua, NH 03060
- The incoming Neurologist will have a full-time schedule, typically Monday – Friday 8:00a – 5:00p.
- They can expect to see an average of 16-20 patients per day, with the ability to see more if desired.
- There is a Neurology NP supporting this practice who will work collaboratively with the MD on site in Nashua, NH.
- The evening and weekend call schedule is expected to be 1:4
- Each specialty has a secretary team who assists with scheduling, rooming, and triage. Medical assistants are also available.
- Currently, within NENA there are 14 neurology providers (Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians) caring for patients throughout the Merrimack Valley.
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing. Should you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Michael Martin, Senior Physician Recruiter, here.
Our health care professionals understand the importance of being a part of a vibrant and diverse community. Our physicians and employees work tirelessly to deliver the highest quality health care to the Merrimack Valley. We proudly treat 74,000 patients each year (many of whom are family members, neighbors and friends) in our Massachusetts offices in Lawrence, Lowell, Newburyport, and Westford, as well as our New Hampshire offices in Nashua and Salem.
After 50 years of service, NENA is one of the area’s largest multispecialty neuroscience group practices. We continue to strive to be the place where patients want to go, doctors want to practice, and employees want to work. Our primary focus is our patients' comfort, convenience, and improvement of their quality of life in an efficient and friendly manner. Our mission and values, as well as a strong customer service philosophy, guide our actions every day.
Tufts Medicine is a leading integrated health system bringing together the best of academic and community healthcare to deliver exceptional, connected and accessible care experiences to consumers across Massachusetts. Comprised of Tufts Medical Center, Lowell General Hospital, MelroseWakefield Hospital, Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, Care at Home - an expansive home care network, and large integrated physician network. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation by emailing us at email@example.com.