We are looking for a self-motivated research assistant who is able to commit to at least 1.5 years of work in the lab, rodent experience is preferred. Research Assistant, I, II, or III positions are offered based on experience.
- Mouse colonies management
- Previous experience with rodent colony management is preferred
- Any experience with molecular techniques such as PCR, genotyping, and cataloging of transgenic mice
- Experience with western blot, perfusion, dissection of mouse tissues, and immunohistochemistry is preferred
- Maintain inventories
- Prepare reagents
- Previous experience with stereotaxic surgery is a plus.
- Takes initiative in delivering results on time and responding to the needs of the team
- Communicate effectively with lab members
To apply, please send a resume to Ye Han (email@example.com)