- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Galveston, Texas
- Closing date
- May 22, 2023
- Graduate School or University
- Job Function
- Postdoctoral Researcher
- Research Area
- Neural Excitability, Synapses, & Glia, Neurodegenerative Disorders & Injury
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Entry Level
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Limon lab in the department of Neurology and the Mitchell Center for Neurodegenerative diseases is hiring. We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative and results oriented postdoctoral in cell biology, neuroscience, or physiology to study synaptic plasticity and remodeling of human native receptors, in the context of neurodegeneration and mental health disorders, for translational applications.
Ph.D., M.D., or doctoral equivalent in any field. Scientific research experience.
- Candidate should have a strong record of publications written by the applicant and published or accepted in reputable peer-reviewed journals.
- Expertise in electrophysiology is preferred but not required
Commensurate with experience.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert