- Atrium Health
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Closing date
- May 3, 2023
- Hospital, Non-profit Institution / Non-governmental Org.
- Job Function
- Healthcare Provider
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Any Experience Level Considered
Atrium Health Neurosciences Institute-Neurology (NIN) is seeking BE/BC Neurologists to join our rapidly growing healthcare system located in the Charlotte- metro area that possess an authentic compassion about patients and is team focused.
The Neurology Department at Atrium Health is a rapidly growing network of 70+ neurology providers that support 15 care locations across the greater Charlotte region. Atrium Health administers the largest stroke network in the Charlotte metropolitan area and one of the fastest growing cities in the country. Our department boosts distinguished specialty care including Level IV and Level III Specialized Epilepsy Center, NMSS Certified Comprehensive Care Center for MS, ALS and MDA Centers of Excellence. The growing academic department brings exciting opportunities for innovative patient care, team-based care models, teaching and research.
Available Opportunities Include:
- Neurohospitalist Cognitive Neurology Medical Director Multiple Sclerosis/Neuroimmunology specialist General Neurologist – subspecialty focus supported MS, Headache, Stroke, Epilepsy, Neuromuscular, Movement Disorder, etc
About the Opportunities:
- Join an established network of neurologists with strong referral base Neurohospitalist positions offer 7 on-7 off schedule. Outpatient positions offer Monday – Friday schedule with no inpatient requirement Specialty and leadership opportunities available Opportunities for faculty appointment through Wake Forest Educational opportunities with new Charlotte campus for Wake Forest School of Medicine to open in 2024 Growing academic department - Interest in teaching and research is encouraged and supported.
What Atrium Health has to offer:
Competitive salary and benefits, Appealing work-life balance, Academic opportunities with strong research support and expanding education opportunities, Growing non-profit healthcare system with over 1,400 care locations throughout North and South Carolina, Georgia and Alabama Network of over 2500 employed physicians provides established referral base
About Atrium Health
Atrium Health is now merged with Advocate Aurora Health to create Advocate Health. Advocate Health serves nearly 6 million patients annually and is the fifth-largest nonprofit integrated health system in the nation. Wake Forest serves as the Enterprise’s Academic Core as it expands its academic mission to support the next generation academic health learning system. Charlotte will recognize this academic expansion as we open the Charlotte campus of Wake Forest School of Medicine in the fall 2024 and development of The Pearl Innovation District. The Pearl is home to the exclusive North American headquarters of IRCAD, a France-based, global, surgical training center. Atrium Health continues to represent the southern region market for the Advocate Health enterprise; providing a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama. Atrium Health has over 70,000 teammates and operates 40 hospitals, six freestanding emergency departments, over 30 urgent care centers, and more than 1,400 care locations. Atrium Health has been recognized on the Forbes list of Best-In-State Employers 2021 for both North Carolina and South Carolina.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert