We want more than your clinical output; we want your creative input
Your original thinking is a breath of fresh air. Your talent for finding connections, making observations, and envisioning new solutions makes you the creative Neurologist we need to provide clinical, academic, and other related EEG testing for our culturally diverse community. Here, you’ll find the encouraging, open environment for your input to bloom into ideas that move you and our EEG program forward.
Working a minimum of 40 hours per week, the incumbent will provide diverse, comprehensive neurologic patient care, including assessment and evaluation, diagnosis, development of a treatment plan, referrals, and consultations, and coordinating neurologic care with multidisciplinary teams.
Your clinical, academic, and administrative responsibilities:
- Provide a combination of inpatient and outpatient services and consultations, formulate diagnoses, and define the appropriate therapeutic approach and follow up
- Maintain Neurology Office-based faculty practice and provide educational and clinical leadership to medical students and residents
- Participate in neuroscience resident training and research activities, quality and process improvement initiatives and serve on hospital and department committees
- Provide coverage for clinic sessions at Article 28 sites and other off-site ambulatory care programs
The ideal Neurologist must:
- Be a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) and Board Certified in Neurology
- Possess NYS Medical License and NYS Department of Health Certification of Qualification
- Have a minimum of 6 years’ demonstrated clinical experience
- Be an excellent communicator with experience in Change Management
Team members enjoy a stimulating work setting, a location in the heart of vibrant and historic downtown Brooklyn, and a complete salary/benefits package. To be considered, please e-mail your CV directly to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.