PsychoGenics is a preclinical Contract Research Organization (CRO) with expertise in CNS and orphan disorders. Our mission is to provide the best validated disease models and comprehensive preclinical capabilities to help companies discover the next generation of treatments for severely disabling CNS and orphan disorders, and reduce the attrition rate in clinical development.
At PsychoGenics, we bring together people with extraordinary talent and experience, united by the strength of our values. We operate with integrity, pride in our mission, and continue to build a culture where we win together.
Job Overview: An experienced life sciences Project Manager who will be responsible for supporting cross-functional efforts for contract studies at PsychoGenics.
- Develop, maintain, track and manage project milestones and deliverables
- Communicate, document and archive project team activities, risks, milestones, deliverables and decisions
- Work in partnership with project team members to develop and identify risks and opportunities and execute on project plan and strategy
- Ensure alignment within project teams
- Act as a primary contact for project team-related information
- Oversee and prepare project team budget including resources and costs, collaborating with Finance and other cross-functional departments
- Actively facilitate project team meetings (including the preparation of meeting agendas, minutes, and follow-up on action items), cross-functional communication and decision making, ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare routine and/or ad hoc project status/dashboard reports, and maintain project team data repositories
- Participate in implementing improvements to project management processes, tools and infrastructure to ensure ongoing efficiency across the company
- Present project deliverables, budget and timelines to executive management
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a biological discipline, ideally in neuroscience or pharmacology
- Minimum 5 years of multi-disciplinary experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry, or experience in a preclinical or contract research organization
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience preferred
- Experience with Project Management software to manage complex project timelines and resources
- Strong proficiency with project management practices, tools and methodology, and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple responsibilities and priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Demonstrated independent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to interact appropriately with all levels of employees and work effectively as a member of a team