We are a rapidly growing, stealth-stage biotech in Southern California focused on leveraging cutting-edge stem cell technologies to combat a variety of CNS diseases. Our company is looking to recruit a highly motivated research scientist with expertise in the culture of human stem cells to join our process development team. The candidate will support the expansion of our pre-clinical and clinical cell development pipelines while directly participating in pre-clinical R&D projects aimed at transferring novel cell therapies to the clinic. This position offers ample room for growth in a company where your contributions will be critically important to generating the next generation of stem cell therapies for neurological disease. In addition to an exciting and fast-paced scientific environment, we offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a 401(k) plan, health and fitness stipend, and mobile phone assistance.
- BS or MS in Biology or a related Life Sciences field
Minimum of 2 years of experience in mammalian cell culture
Minimum of 1 years of experience in pluripotent stem cell culture
Minimum of 1 years of experience in antibiotic-free cell culture
- Experience with protocol development and an ability to troubleshoot
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow written and verbal instructions
- Technical writing proficiency - ability to author concise and effective instructional documents (e.g., SOPs)
- Experience in iPSC reprogramming
- Team management and leadership experience
- Familiarity with FDA regulations and cGMP product development
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the subject line “[Last Name] – Research Scientist Application” along with a brief cover letter detailing your experience and why you are interested in the position.