The Neuroscience Development Manager works in partnership with Neuroscience laboratories and organizations to help establish new accounts, engage and develop KOLs, provide technical support for complex setups, and provide feedback for product development. This role reports to the Downstream Product Manager and may be asked to perform other tasks to reach revenue quotas or other product management related goals as the Downstream Product Manager deems necessary.
- Drive the field team to maximize sales from current and new products
- Ensure AO Neuroscience product line superiority over competition and expand to new applications
- Advanced animal research support
- Responsible for training material and programs related to current and new products
Applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- M.Sc. or PhD. in neuroscience
- At least 3 years of experience using electrophysiological recording and stimulation
- Proficient in MATLAB or Python programming
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be good with troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Must be willing to travel up to 60% of the time.