Post-doctoral fellow in Computational Cognitive Neuroscience
- The Computational Neuroscience Laboratory at Boston Children's Hospital/Harvard Medical School is seeking a postdoctocal fellow (who will have an academic appointment at Harvard Medical School) to conduct research in Computational Cogntive Neuroscience.
- The position involves the development and application of novel Data Science techniques (particularly machine learning tools) to large-scale fMRI datasets with the goal to elucidate the diversity of the developing human brain. The project is at the intersection of human Neuroscience and Data Science.
- The postdoctoral fellow will interact with an inter-disciplinary team of researchers from multiple institutions and will have opportunities for cross-disciplinary training.
- The position is funded by the National Science Foundation
- Academic appointment through Harvard Med School; Employment through Boston Children's Hospital
- Generous benefits (including 30 days of vacation) are offered through Boston Children's Hospital
- The position includes a number of training opportunities for career development through Harvard Medical School and Boston Children's Hospital
PhD in Cognitive or Computational Neuroscience
Extensive experience in fMRI analysis and experience in machine learning/data science methods.
Extensive experience in Matlab and/or C/C++ programming is also required.
Interested candidates should email their CV and list of 3 references to Dr Stamoulis: