Neorocritcal care - Murray, Utah
Intermountain Medical Group
Intermountain Medical Center
- Intermountain Healthcare needs a BC/BE neurocritical care specialist to join a hospital-based neurocritical care group
- Neurocritical care fellowship after neurology residency training required. Advanced training in stroke preferred.
- Full-time and part-time available
- Intermountain Medical Center is Intermountain Healthcare’s Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level 1 Trauma Center, and tertiary care facility. Dedicated 16-bed Neurocritical Care Unit.
- Dedicated neurology and neurosurgery ARPN staff in the NCCU
- Provision of Tele-Neurocritical Care Services for participating hospitals
- Collaborative efforts between neurosurgery, interventional neuroradiology, critical care medicine, neurorehabilitation, and trauma services
- Associated outpatient neurosciences clinic including stroke, epilepsy, movement, headache, neuro-muscular, and neuroimmunology specialists
- Approximately 100-day shifts and 50-night shifts per year
- Quality improvement and clinical research opportunities available
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary
- Full Intermountain benefits that include company contribution to 401K, CME, and more
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. The Salt Lake City area was ranked as the best place to live in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour’s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day’s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA’s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City.