Physician - Neurology
Community Health Network is seeking a BE/BC Adult General Neurologist to work in Kokomo, Indiana, with an established private practice that partners with Community Howard Regional Health. The position is for a general neurologist. Sub-specialty training would be of interest, but is not required. This practice is an easy commute from desirable Indianapolis suburbs.
• Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package, including relocation assistance.
• Excellent support from hospitalist and critical care staff
• Fully integrated EMR system
• Support from strong network Neurosurgery group
• Physician will be part of the Josephson-Wallack-Munshower Neurology (JWM) group, with over thirty Neurologists.
• Convenient location within 30 minutes of top ranking north suburbs
• Outpatient with some inpatient work
• Great public and private school options
• Variety of cultural and sporting offerings, including family activities (zoo and the nation’s largest children's museum