Postdoctoral Fellowship in Dementia Research
The laboratory of Brian Kraemer seeks a Postdoctoral Fellow to join a multi-disciplinary collaborative research team focused on the molecular genetics of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s disease, frontotemporal lobar degeneration, and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. We are investigating the molecular mechanisms of aging induced protein aggregation and neurodegeneration using forward genetic approaches. This research project is supported by an NIH funded R01 grant. Dr. Kraemer is faculty at the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle, Washington.
- A PhD in a relevant field of the biomedical science.
- Experience designing and executing well controlled experiments.
- Ability to work both independently and as a collaborative team member.
- US citizenship or permanent resident status (green card).
- Experience with genetic analysis methods in model organisms
- Knowledge of neurobiology and/ or RNA binding protein function
- Skill with advanced microscopy techniques
To see official job posting visit:
Please reply with a cover letter and CV in PDF format.