Neurohospitalist Opportunities in Spectacular Utah!
Neurohospitalists needed in spectacular Utah!
At Intermountain Healthcare healing goes beyond the stethoscope and surgical instruments. Every team member helps us fulfill our mission.
We are seeking BC/BE Neurohospitalists to join our groups at Intermountain Healthcare. Find your career today!
Salt Lake City
- Full- or part-time BC/BE Neuro-hospitalist is needed to join our group at the Intermountain Healthcare Neuroscience Institute
- Group will have mid-level support
- This is a 24/7 service providing inpatient Neuro-hospitalist services. Work 14-15, 12-hour shifts per month split between day/night/nocturnal.
- Position provides tele-stroke support to the Intermountain hospitals state-wide
- Neuro-hospitalist positions are part of our larger Neurosciences Institute group which includes Neuro Critcal Care physicians, Epileptologists, outpatient Neurologists, neuro and spine PM7R physicians, Neuro-psychologists and psychiatrists
- Neuroscience Institute is within Intermountain Medical Center, a level 1 trauma and tertiary care referral center
- One BC/BE neurohospitalist is needed in St. George
- Full-time or part-time providers considered
- Cover only one hospital, Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Shifts accommodate flexible schedule
- Neuro-hospitalist position is part of our larger Neuroscience team which includes Neuro-Critical Care physicians, outpatient Neurologists, Intensivists, Hospitalists, Hospitalists, Physiatrists, and other specialties
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive pay; some locations include additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, and stipend available
- Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401k match & CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship is not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the sixth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2018 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Physician Recruiting
1-800-888-3134 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Firm Solicitation Is Strictly Prohibited.